Thursday, April 12, 2012

BMW i8 Concept

BMW I8 Wallpapers

The giant Bavarian BMW, with the first Video Version convertible version experiential class Revolutionary expected I8 Spyder, and so shortly after the disclosure of official photos of this model, and before the show expected it within the Exhibition Beijing International Auto Show.
Derive BMW I8 Spyder Concept of energy from its hybrid component of the electric motor developed a strong 129 hp, connected to the engine Benziny three-cylinder capacity of 1.5 liter, 220 hp, to Taatnj horsepower total an estimated 349 hp, to be able to accelerate from zero to 100 km / h in just 5 seconds, with a record of fuel consumption of up to 3 liters per 100 km.

The BMW I8 Spyder Concept the upcoming second version of the I8 after version, four-door ones, within the category revolutionary hybrid of the giant Bavarian, which also includes the style of "I3" Hatchback Concept, system, hybrid art and design is unprecedented, and techniques of highly sophisticated, overlooking we have BMW I8 hybrids fell to us as if from another planet!!


























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...